I always like to wait until the first week to buy my books to know what they look like so I can find a cheaper version, but then my professors always assign reading or homework within the first few days.
Also textbooks cost too much money
The first week of school always sucks because it goes by slow and there usually isn’t work to do so in between classes there is nothing to do.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
11 months of Stella.
2 months old to 13 months old.
This is precious
OMG NO TOO CUTE
This is the cutest damn thing I’ve ever seen